Through the Order of November 11, 2022, the procedure for conducting the evaluation tests that accredit the acquisition of the key competencies necessary for access to level 2 and 3 certificates of professionalism is regulated.
The General Directorate of Vocational Training for Employment has just published the Resolution of January 11, 2023by which the tests for the evaluation of key competences for the access to the training leading to the certificates of professionalism of levels 2 and 3 of professional qualification for the year 2023 are summoned.
Registration and requirements
Those who have reached the age of 16 on 17/02/2023, when the deadline for submitting applications is 17/02/2023, and who are interested in taking training actions leading to obtaining level 2 and 3 certificates and do not have any of the access requirements established in Article 20 of the Royal Decree 34/2008, of January 18, 2008:
- Compulsory Secondary Education Graduate Degree for level 2 or Baccalaureate Degree for level 3.
- Certificate of professionalism of the same level of the training module or modules and/or of the certificate of professionalism to which you wish to access.
- Certificate of professionalism of level 1 of the same professional family and area for level 2 or of a certificate of professionalism of level 2 of the same professional family and area for level 3.
- Academic requirement of access to intermediate level training cycles for level 2 or higher level training cycles for level 3, or having passed the corresponding entrance exams regulated by the educational administrations.
- To have passed the university entrance exam for those over 25 and/or 45 years of age.
- To have the key competences necessary to successfully complete the training corresponding to the certificate of professionalism.
Application deadline: January 23 to February 17, 2023.
How do I register?
Registration for the tests must be done telematically through the Virtual Office of the Regional Ministry of Employment, Enterprise and Self-Employment.
If you do not have a certificate or digital signature, you can also obtain it, fill it out and once printed, present it in the remaining places and registries provided for in Article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
- Get your application form (pdf) or go to the offices of the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Employment, Enterprise and Self-Employment.
Make the telematic presentation in the Single Electronic Registry of the Junta de Andalucía.
Provisional results of the application for admission
After the deadline for the submission of applications, you will be able to consult the results telematically by accessing the Virtual Office.
Performance of the tests
Passing these tests has no academic validity.
Date and times
The evaluation tests of key competences will take place in a single day on May 20, 2023 for the whole Andalusian territory, in the following schedule:
- Mathematical proficiency test
- From 9:00 am to 9:30 am. Call and identification of candidates for the mathematical proficiency test for levels 2 and 3
- 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Performance of the mathematical proficiency test for levels 2 and 3.
- Spanish language proficiency test
- From 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Call and identification of candidates for the Spanish language proficiency test for levels 2 and 3.
- From 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. Performance of the Spanish language proficiency test for levels 2 and 3.
- Foreign language proficiency (English)
- From 13.00 to 13.30. Call and identification of applicants for the foreign language (English) proficiency test for levels 2 and 3.
- From 13.30 to 14.30. Completion of the foreign language (English) proficiency test for levels 2 and 3.
Interested persons can obtain more information on the website of the Regional Ministry of Employment, Enterprise and Self-Employment, at the following link: